The short answer is No – you dont need to do an MBA to become an entrepreneur.
MBA, as a course, was established for larger organizations to train their people to actually become managers and learn the rules of an existing business. Whereas, entrepreneurship is completely different. You are establishing a new business, a new business model from scratch, which means there are different tools that apply to it. So, if you have to have learned entrepreneurship, you don’t have to do any course. What you can do is you can access online the sources and material that’s available. So you can search Lean Startup methodology by Steve Blank and you will find videos on it, you will find a lot of material on it, as well. And then you can read a lot of books. And the best way to learn entrepreneurship is actually by trying and doing it. So, maybe try working with a starter, working with an entrepreneur, and learn from them, instead of trying to go to an MBA college and doing MBA and entrepreneurship, which is probably a complete waste of time.
Check out this video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUXUbVLQLLI
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn’t have any inbound links.
- Has your site been indexed?
To see if your site has been indexed by search engines, enter the URL of your domain with “site:” before it, i.e. “site:mystunningwebsite.com”.
The results show all indexed pages that are part of your domain. If you don’t see any results, your domain has not yet been indexed.
If Enterprise Monkey has developed your website- you are entitled to get it done free by us.
If it is already indexed- please wait for a week and ask us to look at it again.
Here you go- here’s the step by step guide-
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the user’s Google Account.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
- Click Add.