Website Launch Approval Form
By clicking “I approve” and submitting this form you have reviewed your demo url and approve it to go live as is.
You also understand that the Enterprise Monkey provides a warranty period following the launch. Any requests for support, changes or revisions past this warranty period will be billed as additional work. If you are unsure, please speak to your Project Manager about this.
By authorising Enterprise Monkey to launch and make your website “Live”, you agree to the following:
1. Approval: The website is approved and meets all requirements. Enterprise Monkey has delivered a fully functioning, finished product.
2. Testing: I have been given sufficient time to test the website.
3. Billable hours: I understand that all future changes or corrections in design or content are now billable at Enterprise Monkey’s standard rates.
4. Browser compatibility: Enterprise Monkey has developed my website for compatibility with the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome web browsers. I also understand that older browsers and future browsers may not display my website or provide bug-free functionality due to the unpredictable nature of browser design.
5. Future Issues: Over time, certain aspects of websites may have issues. Browser compatibility may diminish, unknown customer input, and various random variables may cause slow degeneration of my website. I understand that Enterprise Monkey is not responsible for these types of issues, but can help to control and prevent them with standard maintenance of the website.
6. Maintenance: Enterprise Monkey offers care plans and that if I choose to decline the care agreement, all future security updates, backups are my (client’s) responsibility. Any work required by Enterprise Monkey will be under our standard hourly rate. A quote will be provided.
7. Payment: I understand that full payment must be made in prior to the website going live on my domain name.[/vc_column_text]