Enterprise Monkey has worked with lots of Not-for-Profits in Australia across all the sectors including industry associations, communities, charities, health and aged care, professional associations, sports clubs, schools and educational institutes.
A large number of non-profit organisations are using Information Management frameworks and tools that are developed for (for-profit) companies.
Are you using “for-profit” tools and methodologies to manage your not-for-profit?
How Not-for-Profits are different from for-profits?
- Driven by passion; not by profits
- Involve Volunteers and Community, who care about a cause or a goal
- Don’t have customers; have Stakeholders and Community
- Communications is not only a marketing tool; they are a Value Proposition
- Engagement is one of the core activities of a Not-for-Profit
- Reporting is critical and complex
Can you relate to any of this?
- Inability to aggregate, manage and analyse data
- Un-optimised paper-based /manual processes
- Inability to communicate & engage with stakeholders efficiently
- Complex isolated systems to manage different functions & departments
- Lack of visibility, tracking and reporting tools
Not-for-Profits operate in a complete different manner and have different needs. There are less number of defined methodologies and tools for Information Management of Non-Profits. Some unique needs of Not-for-profits which we have identified are
Does your current IT service provider or software vendor understand your needs ?
We, at Enterprise Monkey, not only feel your pain but we also understand your needs. We have developed a Non-profit Information Management Solution Framework that caters to your needs and requirements. Our solutions and services are specifically crafted for you- the Non-Profits. This allow you to save money and time, and increase your revenue by engaging and delivering value to your stakeholders more efficiently and effectively.